Meet The Breeds at Javits Center. Some learnings from the weekend:
1. Two days of photographing dog and cat events will make you sore in all your leaning-down-to-see-small-things muscles. (Beer helps).
2. A Nikon D800 with a 35mm f1.4 lens can practically shoot heldheld in the dark. As with anything good you know there’s know going back while your accountant mind slowly adjusts to the pricetag.
3. There are cats that look like tiny tigers!
- anglosaxonbrat likes this
- mangledwurzels likes this
- felineart likes this
- fluoriteoctet likes this
- transsamwinchester reblogged this from snackish
- transsamwinchester likes this
- zur-slot likes this
- prismatoid likes this
- barrybeek likes this
- enchantedsnail reblogged this from snackish
- grey-catsby likes this
- tinopup likes this
- snackish posted this